We are currently accepting resumes for the McDonald's Restaurants in :
- 2220 Beacon Avenue store (Sidney)
- 2473 Mount Newton Cross Road store (Corner of Pat Bay Hwy & Mt. Newton)
- 4410 West Stanch Road store (Royal Oak)
for a Crew Member Service or Production Area position.
As a Crew Member you will:
-Create great guest experiences and offer excellent service
-Operate a cash register
-Ensure a clean and sanitary environment
- Cook delicious food
No experience necessary as we like to train the right people!
Working hours: pick your shift from 5.00 am to 1.00am, Mon-Sun, full-time (up to 40hrs/week) or part-time (up to 20hrs/week)
Being a part of the McDonald's Family means:
- Receiving competitive wages based on experience and availability: starting wage $11.30-$11.80
- Working in a fun, exciting and positive team environment
- Flexible working hours
- 50% off food at every participating McDonald's in Canada
- Free uniforms
- Scholarship Program (up to $500)
- Medical and Dental Benefits (full time employees)
- Employee Outings and Activities (bowling, paintball etc)
- Having the opportunity to grow with excellent career opportunities
Apply today! Email your resume to the e-mail address as interviews are happening soon!
Check out more opportunities here: www.peninsulamcdonalds.careers
We take care of our employees. You should be one.