Come learn what the Canadian Army Reserve has to offer in employment, training and grants toward further education. Join us at the Ashton Armoury Reserve Open House, Saturday, Sept. 30th, from 10 a.m.to 2 p.m. 724 Vanalman Avenue. Lunch will be provided.
Find out about getting paid while training for:
- Heavy Duty Mechanics
- Medics and more!
* Part time work September - June and optional full time work available over the summer.
* Competitive pay, paid training opportunities and grants of up to $2000/year towards your education.
* Exciting and rewarding work as an infantry soldier within the Canadian Armed Forces.
* A physically active and challenging job that provides excellent work and life experience.
What we are looking for:
* Canadian Citizens
* Be at least 17 years old
* Have completed at least Grade 10