The Fairmont Empress Hotel is hosting a Career Fair Thursday, March 23rd, 2017 from 9 am to 12 pm, in the Crystal Ballroom.
Do you have Empress-ive talent? If so, we invite you to join our team. There are a number of positions that are entry level, and many part time work opportunities as well. Even part time work in the Spring can lead to full time work for the Summer!
We are recruiting for colleague positions in the following areas:
- Housekeeping (Housepersons, Room Attendants and Turndown Attendants)
- Food and Beverage (Hosts and Junior Servers)
- Banquets (Servers and Porters),
- Culinary (Cook’s Assistants, Journeypersons and Chef de Parties),
- Pastry (Cooks Assistants, Journeypersons)
- Stewarding (Stewards Helper’s),
- Guest Services (Porters),
- Royal Service (Agents)
- Spa (Aestheticians, Massage & Body Technicians, RMT’s)
View full listing of qualifications at www.fairmontcareers.com
Please join us in our beautiful Crystal Ballroom and arrive at the porte-cochere entrance off Belleville Street. Please bring your resume, ID and dress to Empress.
Are you not able to attend in person? Please feel free to submit your resume on www.fairmontcareers.com. The open house ends promptly at 12pm. Due to demand, if we are unable to meet with you, we will accept your resume and follow-up accordingly.