2020-2021 Applications, Course Selection & Programs of Choice
Claremont 2021-2022 School Year Applications available FEBRUARY 18th
Claremont Course Guide Book 2021-2022 - Available Here February 4th
1) Is your name on the Claremont Application Register for 2021-2022
- Please click here to have the students name added to our Application Register. Please provide all contact information regarding your student including address, parent names, phone number, email address, and current school and grade. Your name will be added to our Application Register.
- If you have added your name to our Application Register, please complete an Enrollment Package and Course Selection Form and submit to Claremont School. Your completed documents will be date stamped and kept on file, once the school administration determines that space is available you will be contacted to confirm enrollment. Students within the catchment for Claremont or applying for one of our Programs of Choice will take 1st priority and out of catchment students will be registered if space permits.
2) Complete the 2021-2022 Registration Package - Available on February 18, 2021
3) Not a Canadian Citizen, please complete the Provincial Funding Eligibility Checklist
4) Course Selection Forms for 2021-2022 ( See All Grade Course Selection Forms listed below)
5) All complete applications are to be scanned and emailed to email@example.com. Please ensure that all required documents are attached. Applications will not be processed until all required documents are received.
If applying later in the school year, on or before September 15, schools will determine the number of seats available in classes or programs. If the school administration determines that space is available, students from the Application Register will be selected based on a priority order set by school district policy. Claremont will notify parents of students accepted as soon as a decision is made, or as soon after September 15 as possible, to indicate that the request for enrollment has been accommodated.