Hello Parents and Guardians
This month, Tuesday, April 21 at 7:00 pm, we will be conducting our PAC meeting via video conference. The PAC Executive met this way earlier in the month and felt this would be a good way to keep our parent's guardians connected to the school. Your patience will be appreciated as we expand our use of new tools to remain connected during the pandemic.
Microsoft TEAMS will be the video application used to hold this meeting. Here are the necessary steps in preparation for this meeting followed by the AGENDA:
- The Attached document provides instructions on how families and learners can connect using TEAMS.
- If you plan to attend, please email Mr. Westhaver an RSVP and he will send you a message with a purple text: Join Microsoft Teams Meeting in an email or calendar invitation. email@example.com
The draft minutes of our last meeting in February is available for your review on the PAC website which can be accessed from the Parents tab on the Claremont website.”
- Welcome & Introductions – Rich Scales
- Review & Approve Minutes of the previous meeting – Rich Scales
- Administration Report – Peter Westhaver, Kelly DeKlerk, Aaron Buckham
- President’s Report – Rich Scales
- Treasurer’s Report – Belinda Waller
- COPACS Update – James Taylor
- New Business