Important News

International Students- What do I do on the first day?

Christine Knapp
International Students- What do I do on the first day?
by Christine Knapp - Wednesday, 23 August 2017, 2:50 PM

International Students – What do I do on the first day.

Tuesday, September 5 - All New International students arrive at Claremont at 8:30am.  Students will have an orientation meeting in room #310 and 311 from 8:30am-12:15pm.  At 12:15pm Grade 9 students will go to the theatre for an assembly and will stay until 3:28pm. Students will then go through a rotation of their classes to meet the teachers.  All New Grade 10, 11 and 12 International students will be dismissed for the day at 12:15pm. 

Wednesday, September 6 - All New Grade 10, 11 and 12 International students arrive at school at 9:00 am and stay until the end of the school day.  Returning Grade 10, 11 and 12 International Students will arrive to school for a 12:30pm start and stay until the end of the day.  Students will then go through a rotation of their classes to meet the teachers. No Grade 9 students come on Wednesday, September 6th.  

Thursday, September 7 - All students will be in full day attendance as per the class schedule.

1)     No school buses will be available for the 8:30 am meeting on September 5th or the 6th.

2)    All International Students must bring their PASSPORT with them.