Daily Chronicle

Claremont Update - Friday April 3rd

Picture of Peter Westhaver
Claremont Update - Friday April 3rd
by Peter Westhaver - Friday, 3 April 2020, 9:28 PM

Hello Families, 

I hope you are all well and are staying healthy.  

Friday afternoon I send approximately 3000 emails to all the parents/guardians and students of Claremont.  I don't normally send mass emails like this, but given the circumstances, I will continue in the weeks ahead.  Essentially these emails will provide families with weekly, or timely updates from the Claremont Administrators, myself Peter Westhaver principal,  Kelly de Klerk and Aaron Buckham vice-principals.  

One of the themes in this email is to invite students into Claremont next week, in a safe and controlled manner, to retrieve any belonging from their locker needed for at-home learning.  There is a SURVEY link that only the students can access once they open the email I send them from within their SD63 student Gmail account.  The purpose of this survey is for Administration to see how many students need to enter the building so we can build a schedule starting Tuesday, April 7th.  

Also worth noting, today I posted a video on the Claremont Instagram site to share this Friday Claremont Update.  Please follow us on Instagram as we will continue to use this media as a way to reach out.  

Please don't hesitate to reach out to the Claremont Admin. team if you have any questions or if your child has not yet heard from their teachers by Monday, April 6th.  Your continued support and patience are very much appreciated.  Have a nice weekend.

Sincerely, 

Peter Westhaver  pwesthaver@saanichschools.ca

Kelly de Klerk.  kdeklerk@saanichschools.ca

Aaron Buckham  abuckham@saanichschools.ca