The first Claremont PAC meeting is set for Tuesday September 18, 7:00 p.m. in the Learning Commons. These meetings traditionally fall on the third Tuesday of each month, with the exception of March and June. We are seeking a new PAC Executive and would appreciate assistance filling the following positions; Chair or Co-Chairs, Secretary, Treasurer, and COPAC Rep. There is no pressure for fundraising, however we will need a PAC to oversee the allocation of Gaming Grant funds.
Please don't feel the vacant positions is a reason to skip the first meeting. Mr. Westhaver will assist with the agenda items and run the first meeting. For now, the following Agenda items will be discussed:
- Principal's Report - Claremont Admin. Team
- Treasurer's report - Lynda Mason (outgoing treasurer)
- ScreamFest 2018 - Mr. Hayes
- Building Community - Mr. Westhaver
- Call for PAC Exec. - Mr. Westhaver
Thank you for supporting your child's education.