CPAC Monthly Meeting
On behalf of our Claremont Parent Advisory Council (CPAC), we would like to formally invite all parents to our first CPAC parent meeting of the new school year! You can either attend in person or online as listed below:
- Tuesday, Sept 19th at 7:00 pm
- Learning Commons at Claremont and online on MS Teams at the following link: CPAC Meeting - Tues Sept 19th
- Door Prizes, Coffee, Tea & Cookies available!
CPAC looks forward to collaborating with our parent community to benefit our Claremont students and welcoming new families!
Parents as Education & Career Coaches Workshop
EducationPlannerBC and SD 61, 62, 63, 64 (Victoria, Sooke, Saanich, Gulf Islands) invite parents, families, and student supporters to join our virtual workshop: Parents as Education and Career Coaches (PECC) on Wednesday November 8, 2023, from 6:30pm to 8pm.
Hosted on MS Teams webinar. Registration is required. Register here.
Learn how you can support your student in planning for their future. The information will be especially helpful for families with students in Grades 10-12.
The session is engaging and informative, and includes a website tour followed by a Q&A.
- B.C.’s post-secondary education landscape, including institutions and credentials
- Program and admission requirements, and application dates
- Costs of post-secondary and options for financial aid
- Career exploration resources
- Using new tools such as My List to save and compare programs
- Applying for admission through EducationPlannerBC.ca